Millet also known as bajra or Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum); today is an enormously important staple cereal for both sub-Saharan Africa and parts of India; and an important forage crop in the Americas.
It is comparatively high in proteins and has a good balance of amino acids. Thus, it plays an important role in metabolism.
Due to essential nutrients such as methionine (an amino acid), B complex vitamins (niacin, thiamin, and riboflavin), folic acid, lecithin, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc, millets are very effective in several roles.
Niacin reduces cholesterol while magnesium is essential for maintaining good heart health, as it lowers blood pressure and reduces the risk of heart attacks.
- It is a better source of iron than other grains. This ensures a good count of hemoglobin, avoiding symptoms of anemia
- Regular intake of millets provides protection against breast cancer in pre-menopausal
- It is a moderate source of thiamine (vitamin B1), which helps improve blood circulation and general health of the nervous
- It is a good source of magnesium, millets act as a cofactor in a number of enzymatic reactions. Consumption of pearl millets helps in minimizing the risk of type 2
· Speciality High in Protein
· Packaging Size 25 Kg
· Packaging Type PP
· Bag Shelf Life 12 – 18 Months